actuator of these products consists of a polyamide membrane which depresses
when the switch is actuated. The membrane is press fitted onto the bushing.
This technology prevents the ingress of liquid or dust into the product.
Consequently, the switch features an IP 67 sealing level (threaded bushing
models) and excellent resistance to frost.
Two mounting styles are available : by threaded bushing (IFS) or snap-in (IFB).
The actuators are offered in seven different colors to combine with two case
The IF series pushbutton switches are intended for equipment
exposed to bad weather, and most notably to frost. They are also suitable
for applications where ease of operation is of prime importance.
• Electrical function : normally open
• Contacts : gold plated solid silver
• Current/voltage rating : 400mA 32VDC – 100mA 50VDC
• Operating force : 6,5N ± 2N
• Electrical life : 500 000 cycles
• Mechanical life : 1 000 000 cycles